Consumers are well aware of online security concerns. An SSL certificate from AhelioTech will secure your website and help build trust with your customers.
- Establish trust and credibility with customers
- Keep sensitive information safe and secure
- Boost sales by showing the padlock icon inside your store
- Purchase of SSL certificate on your behalf
- Installation of SSL certificate on your domain
- Configuration of SSL in your shopping cart
- Insertion of SSL logo on your website
SSL Certificate FAQ
What is SSL?
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and is a system for securing and transferring private information over the Internet.
Why do I need a secure certificate for my online store?
Research shows that privacy and security are two of the biggest concerns for online shoppers.
A secure certificate is basically a set of instructions that encrypts sensitive information (like credit card numbers) while they are being processed. This prevents third parties from hijacking sensitive information and using them for fraudulent purposes.
When customers navigate to the checkout area on your store, a padlock will appear in their browser indicating that the transaction is secure.