Learn How Microsoft is Building Its Viva Suite of Employee Experience Apps
With the growing number of employees working remotely, Microsoft has created the Viva suite of employee experience apps in hopes of helping connect people to the tools and information they need to be productive and engaged at work. By improving communication, collaboration, and employee empowerment this suite of tools is designed to help businesses build a better workplace.
Viva provides a personalized, proactive, and integrated experience that helps employees focus on what matters most to them and their teams.
The Growing Suite Of Viva Apps
Viva is a growing suite of apps within Microsoft 365, with new features and integrations being added over time. This means that the Viva suite will continue to evolve and provide new ways for employees to connect and the tools they need to be productive.
This group of apps is largely used within Microsoft Teams but is also designed to connect to other M365 applications. If you’re already using Teams or plan to in the future, then Viva is definitely something you want to check out.
The Microsoft Viva suite currently includes:
- Viva Connections: A new way for employees to stay engaged and informed with seamless information sharing. It provides employees with a personalized experience that includes relevant news, conversations, and other resources, all in one place.
- Viva Engage: A new employee experience that helps people connect across the company, wherever they are. The Viva Engage app in Teams helps organizations build community, spark engagement with leadership, harness knowledge and answers, and build personal networks.
- Viva Insights: Insights is a tool that helps you be your best at work by identifying opportunities to build better work habits. It includes features like personalized insights, recommendations, and a dashboard to help you stay on track. You can use it in Microsoft Teams or Outlook, and you’ll get email digests and in-line suggestions to help you make the most of your time.
- Viva Goals: This app is a goal-alignment solution that connects teams to your organization’s strategic priorities, unites them around your mission and purpose, and drives business results.
- Viva Learning: A learning hub in Microsoft Teams that makes it easy to find and use training content from both your organization and outside providers.
- Viva Topics: This app uses AI to automatically search for and identify topics in your organization, compile information about them, and make them available to users. Feedback from users is used to troubleshoot, fix bugs, enhance existing features, and develop new ones.
- Viva Sales: A new way of selling that is designed to help salespeople work more efficiently. It brings together different concepts and tools that salespeople use regularly, making sales effective and efficient. Viva Sales makes it easier to capture customer information and keep deals moving forward.
These apps are designed to meet the needs of businesses and employees alike. As the Viva suite continues to grow, it will become an even more powerful tool for businesses to use to build a better workplace.
How Viva Can Help Your Business
The pandemic has forced businesses to reevaluate the way they operate. With the number of employees now working remotely, businesses have had to find new ways to connect with their employees and provide them with the tools they need to be productive. Microsoft’s Viva apps are designed to help businesses meet these needs.
Viva helps employees focus on what matters most to them and their teams. By using Viva, businesses can provide their employees with the tools they need to be productive and engaged at work. Empowering employees with the tools they need to be successful is a key part of Microsoft’s goal for Viva, and the suite of apps is constantly expanding to meet the needs of businesses and employees.
Whether you’re looking for a way to connect employees or provide the tools they need to be productive, Viva can help. Remote work is here to stay, and Viva can help your business build a better workplace for the future.
AhelioTech Is Here to Meet Your Productivity Needs!
Microsoft is continuing to develop the Viva suite of apps to meet the needs of businesses and employees. The suite is constantly expanding to meet the needs of businesses and employees, and it is a powerful tool that can help your business build a better workplace for the future.
If you’re interested in learning more about Viva and how it can help your business, let us help you decide through a proper analysis of your business.
Contact us for a consultation today!